Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Good news, Collegiettes! The Spring Break Survival Kits are here! Her Campus Emerson was lucky enough to receive awesome swag from Her Campus and some of national’s favorite partners including: TRESemmé, Chipotle, ZOTOS, European Wax Center, Bobble, Yokini Swimwear, and neuro!

Let’s take a peek inside and see what we got!

• neuro SLEEP: A delicious bedtime drink filled with nutrients like melatonin and magnesium to promote restful sleep and help normalize sleep patterns that is non-habit forming, only 35 calories and has no artificial colors or flavors! How awesome?  

Send your friends their very own bottle of SLEEP here.

• TRESemme 7 Day Karatin Smooth System: Love a good blowout? This system will get you up to 7 days of salon-smooth hair after just one use! The Heat Activated Treatment has Thermal Technology for frizz-free manageable hair that lasts between washes. 

Go to http://www.youtube.com/TRESemme for how-to’s and style inspiration.

• Chipotle: We love love love Chipotle! Our Surivial Kit was hiding a FREE burrito card and a FREE chips and guac card! Yummy!

• ZOTOS Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner: This product is designed for damaged and thirsty color-treated hair. Massage through wet hair, let sit for 3-5 minutes, and rinse for lovely locks! It’s shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler, and shine treatment all in one!

• European Wax Center: Who doesn’t love a good wax? Thanks to our Spring Break Survival Kit enjoy a FREE wax!

• Bobble Waterbottle: Reuseable waterbottles are a must for every Collegiette! The bobble is a great way to filter your water on the go. The carbon filter helps to remove contanmiants from tap water. Each bobble filter is good for up to 300 bottles! Cheers!

• Yokini Swimwear: Spring and summer are on the way! Use the code HC99 at checkout at yokiniswimwear.com for 20% off your purchase and free lettering on the yoga-inspired fold-over swim bottoms. Surf’s up!
Erin is now a senior at Emerson College in Boston, MA pursuing a degree in Print & Multimedia journalism. Originally from West Orange, New Jersey, Erin enjoys fashion, baking, hiking, traveling, and sharks. She is currently Co-Campus Correspondent of Emerson's Her Campus branch, and recently worked as an Editorial/Web Production intern and freelancer for Details.com at Conde Nast in New York City. Follow her on Twitter @appenzo.