Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Hey collegiettes! Spring break may be over for us, but we’ve got less than a month of school left until summer, crazy right? We’re rounding up our faves from this semester’s #HCSurvivalKits that are so much more than spring break essentials, but spring and summer must-haves, too.

UTIs are no fun, especially not on spring break. You won’t be embarrassed to pull these easy AZO packs out of your bags; they probably look just like your gummy vitamins and taste so much better than cranberry juice. These gummies are made with Pacran 1 to flush out any urinary tract toxins, plus two gummies = 1 glass of cranberry juice!

These multi-functioning Brappz straps have two-way detachable hooks and adjustable lengths to fix any strapless bra, bathing suit top or tank top. So perfect for spring where you might be showing more skin!

We already love TRESemmé, and their new Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo are amazing! These mini-packs are perfect to bring on a quick getaway and won’t take up a ton of space in your bag, and we know you’ll be buying the full size! Pre-conditioning softens your hair and protects during washing to remain polished and clean.

These shimmery liquid liners by Milani have an ultrafine felt-tip point that make it easy to get your perfect cat-eye look. The pop of color available is so fun for mixing up your spring looks, and they’re waterproof, so no worry about sweating!

How adorable is this Vera Bradley Zip ID case? Super light and easy to throw into your tote when you just need the essentials with you.

Our team got in on the fun before break, too! Melanie, Sierra and Apurupa loved their new goodies!

Hey Collegiettes! I'm Jacqueline a senior at Emerson College. I'm a Journalism major and Political Communications minor at Emerson with hopes of working in freelance journalism with a focus in fitness and beauty! I'm a beauty blogger and a member of the InfluenceHer Collective, the Campus Correspondant for Her Campus at Emerson, am a High School Ambassador Advisor, and interned with Her Campus as a Blogger Network Management Intern in summer 2015.