This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Spring Break is the turning point in the semester.  We’re nearly done with school, we get to hang out with old high school friends, we can go wherever or do whatever we want–there’s only one problem.  Every year I pack a huge bag of transitional winter to spring clothes hoping the weather will warm up, the only thing is I leave the house for only a few hours a day.  With the majority of my friends abroad this semester and the other half still at school (because of course Emerson’s Spring Break needs to be in the winter, not spring), I have found myself catching up on my favorite T.V. shows, reading, and planning for the summer.  That in mind it’s easy for me to stay in pajamas all day (like I am right now–don’t judge).  I’ve made a vow to myself every single day to exercise, shower, and actually get dressed.  Here goes nothing!

Saturday / Day 1: Running errands

[Scarf: Urban Outfitters, Tank and pants: Under Armour, Necklace: monogrammed necklace-gift from mom, Sneakers: Nike

Sweatshirt, Puffy coat, and Beanie not pictured]

Sunday / Day 2: Getting together with the entire family

[Sweater: Madewell, Jeans: Joe’s Jeans, Loafers: Steven by Steve Madden, Necklace: monogrammed necklace-gift from mom, Stackable rings: vintage-gift from grandma, Watch: fossil]

Monday / Day 3: Doctor appointments, trip to Target, & Movies*

[Sweater: Madewell, Jeans: Paige, Boots: Steve Madden, Ring: vintage-gift from grandmother]

*I caved and saw Safe Haven with my mom.  I always have high hopes because of The Notebook, but I think I should just give up now.

Tuesday / Day 4: Working on Maid of Honor Tasks & some reading

[Sweater: We the Free @ Free People, Jeans: Free People, Bracelet pairs from left: Alex & Ani, Boutique in St. Louis, Boutique in Punta Cana, Metallic flats: Target, Book: J Crew]

Erin is now a senior at Emerson College in Boston, MA pursuing a degree in Print & Multimedia journalism. Originally from West Orange, New Jersey, Erin enjoys fashion, baking, hiking, traveling, and sharks. She is currently Co-Campus Correspondent of Emerson's Her Campus branch, and recently worked as an Editorial/Web Production intern and freelancer for Details.com at Conde Nast in New York City. Follow her on Twitter @appenzo.