Slay Your Finals with Help from the Her Campus Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Finals are almost upon us, but don’t panic! Thanks to the Her Campus Survival Kit, we’ve got all the products you need to finish this semester strong—and pamper yourself in the process. 

1. Yogi Tea

Nothing helps cure finals week stress like a hot cup of delicious tea. Take a break from studying and enjoy some Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea from Yogi. You’ll return to your work feeling refreshed and ready to go.

2. Leaders Cosmetics Sheet Masks

Rewarding yourself in between assignments is an effective study method. Once you complete a paper, why not put on a calming or moisturizing mask from Leaders Cosmetics? You can treat your skin while also treating yourself to one episode on Netflix.

3. Rimmel London Makeup

During exams, we want to dress comfortably, but still look good in class. Throw on your favorite yoga pants and some Scandaleyes Original Mascara or Provacalips Lip Colour for a look that is finals chic.

4. Pure Silk Shave Cream

When the weather is cold, shaving our legs sometimes becomes less of a priority. When it’s time to throw on that dress for formal or a holiday party, Pure Silk has you covered with their Raspberry Mist shave cream.

5. Book of the Month

When the textbooks you’ve been reading just aren’t cutting it, give your mind the break it deserves and pick up a good novel. Not sure what to read? Book of the Month has you covered with the best books every month.

Sleigh those finals, and have a happy holiday, collegiettes!

Jamie is a senior Writing, Literature and Publishing major at Emerson College in Boston, MA. She is the Her Campus Life Editor, a National Contributing Writer, and Campus Correspondent of the Emerson Her Campus chapter. Jamie plans to pursue a career in the magazine industry. See more of her work at: www.jamiemkravitz.com