Save the Date: Wilde Press and Pub Club’s Book Launch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

On Monday, April 23rd Wilde Press and Undergraduate Students for Publishing will be hosting the Spring 2018 Book Launch!

Authors Melissa Close and Patrick R. Groleau will be debuting their books! Melissa’s book is titled Wandering & Other Stories, and Patrick’s book is called Beautiful Homeland: Mother Earth. If those titles don’t already make you want to buy the books, Melissa and Patrick will also be reading from their books, discussing their writing and publishing processes, and answering questions!

If two genre-fiction books don’t make you excited enough about this event, be sure to stop by to pick up a free issue of Generic Magazine, Emerson’s only genre-fiction exclusive magazine! Issue 13 will be making its debut at the book launch as well!

Proceeds from Melissa’s book will be going to the Environmental Defense Fund, while proceeds for Patrick’s book will go to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.

The event will be taking place at 6:00 p.m. at the Bill Bordy Theater! More information can be found here.

Senior at Emerson College. WLP: Publishing major. Double minoring in Latin American and Latinx Studies, and Marketing Communications. Aspiring managing editor. Bookworm (especially when it comes to YA). Disney Geek. Ravenclaw.
Emerson contributor