Register Now for College Fashion Week Boston!

Do you live for fashion? Is it your dream to attend NYFW? Have you ever wished for a Fashion Week exclusively for college students?

Well, you're in luck, because Her Campus's 4th annual College Fashion Week is almost here! The show is coming to Boston on October 3. Registration is open, so get your name on the list before spots fill up!

What is College Fashion Week? CFW is a fashion show for collegiettes. The models, performers and attendees are all in college—meaning the styles on stage are outfits you would actually wear (and can afford)! 

This year, CFW is presented by European Wax Center, Simon, SOREL, and People StyleWatch. How cool is that?

There are tons of perks to attending College Fashion Week Boston! All attendees will not only have the chance to see a runway show showcasing Fall 2015’s hottest styles from your fave Simon stores, but there will also be:

• Live performances from talented local artists
  • A Simon "Accessorize-Yourself" photo booth and at-show giveaway
  • A complimentary brow bar from European Wax Center
  • Christina Decker, Associate Editor at StyleWatch as Co-EmCee
  • A DIY-nail art bar from Jamberry Nails
  • A Custard Bar, courtesy of Shake Shack
  • Goody bags full of incredible (free!) swag given to each attendee

The Boston show is Saturday, October 3 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Space57 in the Revere Hotel.

So, when that cutie asks you when CFW Boston is, you know just what to tell him or her:

What are you waiting for? Register for College Fashion Week 2015 right now!