This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Opening Day is just around the corner, if you haven’t heard. But if you’re in Boston, you probably have. To get ready for the best day of the Red Sox regular season (besides when they beat the Yankees!), here are some outfits to give you some inspiration on what to wear to your next Sox game!

If you’re a huge Sox fan, but don’t feel like wearing the bulky and unflattering player t-shirts, here’s a different option! The Team Store has tons of shirts in women’s cuts that are more flattering. Throw on some skinny jeans and Converse and you’re good to go. Don’t forget the Red Sox baseball hat! It’s essential.

If you’re not about showing team pride, this is a better option for you. In the late spring, summer, and early fall, Boston has great weather for jeans and a V-neck. Spice it up with some accessories, like a Red Sox Alex and Ani bangle if you have a little team spirit.

In the spring and fall, it gets a little chilly at night in the city. You’re not going to wear your Red Sox gear to class, so here’s a better option. Make sure to grab the Sox hat! 

Katelyn is a senior studying Marketing Communications and Journalism at Emerson College. She is involved with various marketing groups on campus and hopes to work in the entertainment or sports marketing industry. She spent a semester in Valencia, Spain and can be found at a Red Sox or Bruins game more often than not. You can find Katelyn on Twitter at @katelyngearan or @katelyn_gearan.
Emerson contributor