This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

A great perfume can really improve your mood and confidence. However, there are so many great perfumes and body sprays, that it can be hard to choose what one best fits your style! Here are a few great picks for different styles. You’re sure to find one you like!

Flirty

Macy’s, $68

On a night out with your S.O., you want to smell as fierce and confident as you look! If you’re all dressed up and ready for a little romance, spritz yourself with Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf. This scent is sweet and sensual with a combo of tea, jasmine, patchouli and a whole garden of florals. This one is sure to keep your sweetie in your arms.

Sporty

Bath and Body Works, $14

Whether you’re out on the town in your yoga pants or going hard at the gym, you’ll want something that is strong enough to cover up that sweaty smell while still remaining subtle. Bath and Body Works has a ton of great body sprays, but their White Citrus mist is a great choice for the everyday athlete.

Casual

Philosophy, $27

When you’re hanging out with the girls, watching a rom-com and sipping a glass (or two) of wine, you’ll probably want to wear something clean and classic. Pure Grace body spritz by Philosophy pairs perfectly with your comfiest sweater.

Professional

Macy’s, $25

When you’re getting ready to go to your internship (paid, please!) you’ll want to smell like you have a good head on your shoulders, or better yet, Marc Jacobs on your neck! Their Daisy perfume is sophisticated and floral. It even comes in a nifty rollerball, which is a cost-effective option for a girl on the go!

Here’s to taking over the world, ladies (and smelling great while doing it)!

Ashley is a senior Writing, Literature, and Publishing major at Emerson College. She will graduate in December 2016. She loves playing with clothes and make-up, traveling, and drinking way too much coffee. Friends and family, cute animals, (especially her own), and dessert make her happy. 
Emerson contributor