Pamper Yourself with Garnier’s Volume Extend Shampoo and Conditioner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Hey collegiettes!

Finals are here and the holidays are right around the corner. We know how easy it is to forget about your beauty routine when you’re studying and running around doing your holiday shopping, but hair care is super important, especially during the winter months.  So take a break from studying and pamper yourself with Garnier’s Volume Extend Shampoo and Conditioner.

Garnier believes that everyone possesses her own natural beauty and everyone has the power to make that beauty shine through. For Garnier, the aim of beauty is happiness and feeling at ease with yourself and others. It’s about taking care.

Garnier’s Volume Extend Conditioner is perfect for revitalizing dull winter hair. Instantly extend volume for all-day fullness. The ultra- light cleansing hair care formula, with natural fruit fibers, papaya and cucumber extracts, strengthens while it thickens hair. Volume is extended for long- lasting fullness and body.

So stop stressing, gorgeous girl and enjoy this gift from Garnier that will have you rocking finals with confidence and style. We’ll be distributing samples in the dorm lobbies and in the library.

Good luck on exams, collegiettes!

Sara graduated from Emerson College in December 2013 with her B.S. in Marketing Communication. She loves writing, designing and DIY.  Follow her on twitter @SaraWynkoop