Nail Colors You Can Wear All Year Long

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

When seasons change, you want your nail colors to do the same. But sometimes it can be hard staying up to date with all the new trendy colors every month. Below are a few nail colors that you can wear all year long without having to worry about the season.

OPI Bubble Bath

Bubble Bath is a staple nude that has been around since OPI first began. Overtime the color has changed from a peachy to more pink tone, but the classic and clean look has never faded. With a subtle sheerness, the color works best for summer or winter months, when you are looking for that simple out-of-the-spa nude.

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

Black, although dark, can be worn all year round. Lincoln Park After Dark is the perfect deep black color with purple undertones. With short nails, it is the perfect clean look and fits best with any outfit or occasion.

OPI Mod About You

It wouldn’t be a nail guide without a pretty pink! Mod About You is the perfect light pink. This color is much brighter than Bubble Bath and is not sheer. The color you see in the bottle is the color you will get on your nails. While it is bright, it is light enough to not be too overwhelming and is the best baby pink around.

OPI Big Apple Red

If you are looking for a true bright red, then look no further. OPI’s Big Apple Red is a red without blue or pink undertones. It fits perfectly for everyday, if you are in need of a classic nail color. Next time you want red nails, go for this bold shade! You won’t be disappointed,

Nail colors are a true way to show who you are, but don’t let it stop you because of the season. These four are true staples to have all year long.

Emerson contributor