This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

If you’re searching for some fall inspo, I’ve got you set! I’ve decided, this week, to round up my top four favorite Instagram bloggers that are getting me in the mood for ~spooky~ season. All of them have lovely burnt orange hues, eerie backdrops, red lips and pumpkins galore! So grab yourself a PSL or cinnamon tea; wrap yourself in the coziest of blankets; fall is here!  

1. @jerianie Jerina Kivistö

With the beautiful countryside of Finland as a backdrop, Kivistö showcases her romantic and classic fall wardrobe. Be sure to check out her art Instagram account as well, @jerianieart for some adorable fall prints!

2. @steffy Steffy

So this is kind of a cheat as I love Steffy all year ‘round but she’s especially lovely during the chillier months. Her love of vintage clothing is contagious and has me lusting after pieces you come across maybe once or twice ever, but hey, I like to torture myself. Follow her Insta for awesome outfit tips, style inspo, and adorable pics of her baby boy, Hudson!

3. @noelledowning Noelle Downing

Not only does Downing have the most adorable fall fashion sense, she’s also incredibly kind! She was on a blogger panel at Her Conference this summer, and I got to meet her and hug her and wow was it lovely. Check out her page for some more ~on trend looks~ combined with some more vintage pieces and adorable pics of her dog, Duke!

4. @polly.florence Polly Florence

If fashion isn’t 100% your thing, no worries! Another one of my favorite bloggers (especially in the chillier months) is Polly Florence. She combines some beautiful lifestyle shots with books and book reviews which makes her account both aesthetically pleasing as well as another great source for book recommendations! Follow her account and you’ll only wish you had done it sooner.

And that’s it for now! As always, be sure that you’re following @hercampus and @hercampusfashion for more fall inspiration and lovely posts.

Brooke Dunn

Emerson '20

Born in Chicago, IL but raised in St. Louis, MO, Brooke is currently a student at Emerson’s college in Boston, MA. At Emerson, she's pursuing a degree in Writing, Literature, and Publishing with a concentration in Digital Publishing. Her hobbies include reading, traveling, and writing!
Emerson contributor