This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Laura Rodgers, a freshman at Emerson, is rocking an awesome pixie haircut and taking the school by storm!

Moving down to Boston from what she calls “Small Mountain Town, NH”, Laura has quickly become an amazing part of the Boston community. She is a Writing, Literature and Publishing major with hopes to become an editor in the future. Starting early here at Emerson, she is a member of Undergraduate Students for Publishing (otherwise known as “Pub Club”). She recently helped edit a novel they published, Venetian Blue and Other Short Stories.

She is also a member of the anime club and the Little Building Hall Council. Through LB Hall Council, she works with other residents and Resident Director Brandon Bennett to help plan and execute events to support and better her residence hall. Some of the events she has helped to plan include a No Shave November beard contest and a finals study night.

When she’s not in class or at one of her orgs, Laura can be found playing Mass Effect and Dragon Age: Inquisition on her PlayStation or painting something for her family and friends.

“Video games are my life. I also like writing and painting and reading. I love videogames so much I have one tattooed on my body,” Laura says when asked to talk about herself.

The aforementioned tattoo is a small black and red piece on her calf of the N7 vocational code from Mass Effect.

Laura Rodgers is definitely a girl you want to get to know before she leaves to study at Kasteel Well in the fall!

part-time princess, full-time trash, one-time model
Emerson contributor