Our Marketing Director/Events Director, Olivia Lusk
Original photo by Olivia Lusk

Meet the E-Board: Olivia Lusk

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Her Campus at Emerson is ready to welcome you to the fall 2020 semester! This week we’re introducing you to the amazing members who make up our executive board.

Name: Olivia

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Major: Writing, Literature, and Publishing

Year: Sophomore

Her Campus Position: Marketing Director/Events Coordinator

Why I joined: I was first introduced to Her Campus through the Her Campus High School Ambassadors Program while I was still in high school, and it really made me fall in love with this organization. I also really loved how much freedom Her Campus provides when it comes to what kinds of articles we can write. I’m not normally a lifestyle and culture writer, but I’ve really enjoyed pushing myself to write out of my comfort zone. 

Quarantine Activities: In quarantine, I ended up reading A LOT (around 32 books), and I also began a regular workout routine which made me realize how much I love taking care of myself through exercise! 

Favorite Thing to Binge in QuarantineThe Good Place, 90 Day Fiance, and Married At First Sight. 

woman with highlight on her cheek
Original Illustration by Gina Escandon for Her Campus Media

Lilli is a Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Emerson. This is her second year as a member of Her Campus and second as a Campus Trendsetter. Lilli is a senior journalism major at Emerson College with minors in fiction and women, gender, and sexuality studies. She's a bubbly Aries who loves to keep a busy schedule, but she always leaves enough room for food, friends, and curling up to watch HGTV. Follow her on Instagram @lillircohen
Emerson contributor