This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Name: Sam Babineau

Age: 18

Hometown: Lakeville, Massachusetts

Year: 2017

Major: Political Communications

Sign: Cancer

Hobbies: Sleeping, Painting, Playing Video Games, Sketching, Binge-Watching Netflix, Going on walks

Favorite Quote: “All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost.” –J.R.R. Tolkien

What is your favorite part about Emerson? The diversity amongst students and all the different personalities here, and how it’s not like your average college. People feel free to be themselves here.

Any summer plans yet? It’s starting out with a coast-to-coast road trip with my best friend Jennie, then after that working the rest of the summer saving more for college.

What is your dream job? Exposing un-justice in the media.

Who is your celebrity crush? I’m torn between Scarlett Johansson and Jensen Ackles.

What made you want to go into Political Communications? I’ve always liked political science, and the versatility this major provides me with because it’s like a hybrid of political science and communications.

Hey Collegiettes! I'm Jacqueline a senior at Emerson College. I'm a Journalism major and Political Communications minor at Emerson with hopes of working in freelance journalism with a focus in fitness and beauty! I'm a beauty blogger and a member of the InfluenceHer Collective, the Campus Correspondant for Her Campus at Emerson, am a High School Ambassador Advisor, and interned with Her Campus as a Blogger Network Management Intern in summer 2015.
Emerson contributor