Meet Campus Cutie Matthew Judge

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Name: Matthew Judge

Age: 20

Hometown: Saugerties, New York

Year: Sophomore

Major: Writing, Literature and Publishing

Career Aspirations: I’d love to write fiction.  I want to write a series of books where the main story is told and sold, but have an entire universe and back stories available online like an encyclopedia.

Hobbies: writing, singing (with my a cappella group Achoired Taste!), reading as often as possible and spending time with friends.

Favorite Movie: Pan’s Labyrinth

Favorite Song Right Now: Venus by Lady Gaga

Turn Ons: Smiles kill me every time, and if someone’s kind of a dork I love it.  If we can play Pokemon together that’s perfect.

Turn Offs: Nothing in particular, I think different things are attractive in different people.

What’s the best thing about Boston right now? This city is always so energetic.  When the Red Sox just won the World Series or on Halloween, there’s such a sense of camaraderie.  You can go out on the street and share the same feelings with random people, and that’s really beautiful.

Favorite Thing About Emerson: The fact that I was able to live with three of my best friends.  I get a lot of looks back home when people find out I live with three girls because that’s not allowed at a lot of schools.

Hey guys! I'm Hayley and I'm a sophomore here at Emerson. I'm a WLP major, so I love all things reading and writing. Someday I want to work in big publishing house, like Random House, editing books and working with big time authors. My favorite things to write about are fashion, television, and how to live it up in the city!
Sara graduated from Emerson College in December 2013 with her B.S. in Marketing Communication. She loves writing, designing and DIY.  Follow her on twitter @SaraWynkoop