Meet Campus Cutie Ian Sutherland

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Name: Ian Sutherland

Age: 18

Hometown: Newton, New Jersey

Year: Freshman

Major: Communications

Hobbies: I like to run, play guitar, read, and just spend time with friends.

Career Aspirations: I’d like to go into political communications. I’d love to do PR for a political campaign… just work in politics.

Favorite Movie: Dumb and Dumber

Inspiration: Someone I am totally influenced by is Bruce Springsteen. He is a Jersey musician who made it big. I’ve been to one of his shows.

Favorite Thing About Fall: Being in Boston right now and running through the city, the skyline from Cambridge in fall is beautiful. Also the view from any of the Piano Row common rooms is gorgeous. The trees changing colors are gorgeous bursts of hues.

Best Part of Going to Emerson: The professors. They really know what they’re talking about.

Jamie is a senior Writing, Literature and Publishing major at Emerson College in Boston, MA. She is the Her Campus Life Editor, a National Contributing Writer, and Campus Correspondent of the Emerson Her Campus chapter. Jamie plans to pursue a career in the magazine industry. See more of her work at: www.jamiemkravitz.com
Sara graduated from Emerson College in December 2013 with her B.S. in Marketing Communication. She loves writing, designing and DIY.  Follow her on twitter @SaraWynkoop