Makeup Trends from Fashion Week to Rock this Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

New York Fashion Week just ended and left us with about a thousand new makeup ideas for the fall. Here are some of the best looks.

1. Dark Lips

Deep plums and reds were all over the runway this year! Try picking up a liquid lipstick or gloss with a deep sheen for an instantly chic look.

2. Geometric Eyeliner

Not everyone has the guts to go for a cat-eye, but if you are a fan, here’s a look for you. Use a thin liner and draw small shapes to frame your eye. It’s a simple trick with an amazing result that it will look like you spent hours on.

3. Colorful Eyeliner

In addition to interesting shapes in eyeliner, giving up your tried-and-true black liner to instead use bright colors can add a new focus point on your face. Rimming your eyes with your favorite color will make them pop in a way that will get attention from everyone.

4. Bright Reds

There’s a red for everyone and this year’s NYFW really showed it with models on multiple runways rocking the look. Find a rosy hue that fits you for this fall!

part-time princess, full-time trash, one-time model
Emerson contributor