A Letter From the Campus Correspondent

Welcome to Her Campus Emerson! Whether you’re a returning student or new to Emerson College, we’re glad you stopped by to our Her Campus branch site. 

As an intern for Her Campus and writer & web manager for Her Campus Emerson, I was able to see all the aspects that go into making Her Campus what it is. From career advice, to cute boys, to where the best hangout spots in Boston are, Her Campus Emerson covers everything an Emerson Collegiette needs to know during her time here at EC.

More than a news resource, Her Campus Emerson has served as a platform for writers, photographers and marketing students. I can’t even begin to cover all that I’ve learned from my time with both the National and Emerson branches of HC, but I can say that I’m very excited to kick off the year!

As we bid adieu to our “first” semester of original content, I hope you’ll discover our new staff will continue to bring you the best of Emerson — and lots more!

HC Love,

Lorena Mora
HC Campus Correspondent — Emerson College
[email protected]
@lormora

Lorena Mora is a student at Emerson College currently pursuing a degree in visual & media arts. Other interests include social media, passion tea lemonade, blogging, baby animals, spending the day at IKEA, baking cupcakes, and traveling the East Coast. An avid blogger, lorena has written for such publications as Em magazine, Her campus.com, Cliche Magazine and on her own movie-review blog, The Aftertaste. Lorena currently serves as President and Editor In Chief of the Her Campus Emerson branch.