Kate Spade Saturday: How to Wear It

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Kate Spade Saturday, has been the buzz of the fashion world since designers began to debut their spring lines.  At a lower price point, this bold and fun line from Kate Spade New York includes apparel, swimwear, handbags, jewelry, sunglasses, shoes, and more.  Here are a few fun outfit combinations to rock over the week…or even during the week!

Casual and Simple

Kate Spade’s new line is all about mixing and matching crazy prints.  This is the perfect way to try the trend in a subtle weekend appropriate outfit.  Loose-fitting boyfriend jeans are great with this fun polka dotted top and bright yellow sneaks.  Finish off the look with contrasting black and white striped earrings, a gold ring, and rainbow colored iPhone case.

A Little Sunshine

This look is great for a backyard BBQ or brunch with your family over the summer.  The sunshine yellow skinny jeans balance the contrast of this fun top and printed sneakers.  Add a few pastel baby blue accessories and a fun iPhone case for another casual weekender outfit.

Blue Crush Date Night

Summer loving?  This monochromatic blue ensemble is flirty, fun, and conservative for a first date—or any date!  The pants are punchy but the flowy top tones down the loud skinny jeans.  Pick a funny iPhone case and throw it in a bright blue crossbody bag.  Simple, delicate gold earrings with your hair up in a cute bun or ponytail will draw attention to your face.

The Bold and the Printed

This outfit is definitely for a lady with confidence who is all for mixing prints.  The simple striped black and white top makes a statement with these abstract colored skinny jeans.  Go all out with accessories too!  Yellow-framed sunglasses, simple earrings, a bright bag, and hilarious iPhone case finish this fun look.

Ladylike Twist

This dress makes a statement by itself, but pairing it with black and white accessories and delicate earrings makes this ladylike ensemble a little extra special.  Slip on yellow sneakers for a weekend look, or swap them out for cute heels and wear to a summer wedding or more formal event.

Erin is now a senior at Emerson College in Boston, MA pursuing a degree in Print & Multimedia journalism. Originally from West Orange, New Jersey, Erin enjoys fashion, baking, hiking, traveling, and sharks. She is currently Co-Campus Correspondent of Emerson's Her Campus branch, and recently worked as an Editorial/Web Production intern and freelancer for Details.com at Conde Nast in New York City. Follow her on Twitter @appenzo.