Karlan Baumann ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Major? Marketing Communications 2014

Hometown? West Warwick, RI

Relationship Status? Taken

Three words that describe you: Always deliciously suave (with a lot of sarcasm)

Involved in: emMag marketing director, WECB News broadcast, EMcomm account executive, director of advertising for Emerson Casting Agency, Intern at the Improper Bostonian, Marketing communications senator for SGA

What is your favorite album/artist of the moment? Bon Iver, Ellie Goulding/Lights, Explosions in the sky, Beyonce

Favorite place to shop? JCrew, H&M, GAP

What makes you giggle? Being awkward.

Interesting fact: There are days that all I want is that Helen Mirren is my grandmother. True story. 

Karlan with his interviewer, Aleks — cute!!!

Lorena Mora is a student at Emerson College currently pursuing a degree in visual & media arts. Other interests include social media, passion tea lemonade, blogging, baby animals, spending the day at IKEA, baking cupcakes, and traveling the East Coast. An avid blogger, lorena has written for such publications as Em magazine, Her campus.com, Cliche Magazine and on her own movie-review blog, The Aftertaste. Lorena currently serves as President and Editor In Chief of the Her Campus Emerson branch.