Join Us for a Her Campus x Primark Student Night

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Who: Her Campus x Primark Downtown Crossing

What: Student Night – music, gift card giveaway, refreshments, a photobooth and more!

When: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 from 6-8 PM

Where: Primark’s Downtown Crossing Location, 10 Summer St, Boston, MA 02110

As shopping savvy Emerson collegiettes, you’re always looking for the cutest styles at the lowest prices. And you know that Primark is the place to go for just that. But did you know that Primark recently expanded their flagship Downtown Crossing store? Well they did, and in honor of the store’s wild success and newly renovated ameneties, we’re hosting a night of shopping, refreshments, music, and more at Primark! Join us for your chance to win a Primark gift card, take fun photos in the photobooth, and check out the amazing new space at the Primark right here in Boston!

Come celebrate the end of the semester with Her Campus and Primark this Wednesday, April 26 from 6-8 PM. We’ll see you there!

Jamie is a senior Writing, Literature and Publishing major at Emerson College in Boston, MA. She is the Her Campus Life Editor, a National Contributing Writer, and Campus Correspondent of the Emerson Her Campus chapter. Jamie plans to pursue a career in the magazine industry. See more of her work at: www.jamiemkravitz.com