Ian Eastwood, YouTube Choreographer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

YouTube has made an extreme advance in recent years, creating profiles for celebrities and producing thousands of videos per second. “YouTubers” are the new generation’s form of celebrity. People such as Tyler Oakley, Grace Helbig, Dan and Phil and even Justin Bieber have all used this video sharing platform, eventually leading to their fame. YouTube has not only grown in areas of music and comedy, but it has also produced a wide range of material focus on dance. Specifically, YouTuber Ian Eastwood has produced incredible choreographed dances and music videos.

Below are some of his magical creations, as seen on YouTube.

1. With over 10,000,000 views, Ian’s choreography in his video “Chivalry is Dead” touched the hearts of many.

2. His swift moves in his choreographed cover of  Justin Timberlake’s “Strawberry Bubblegum” captured a lot of attention.

3. “Hit Em Up” is one of Ian’s many Tyga choreographed covers, and by far his most popular.

4. Ian’s approach to his video “So Beautiful” was very well received.

5. Tori Kelly is a go to for Ian; here he is dancing to her song “Paper Hearts.”

I'm Mel, a hockey playing, musical performing, cat lover from Connecticut. An aspiring broadcast journalist, I hope to post content that captures the essence of emerson, while also encouraging others to make differences within their community.
Emerson contributor