This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Rompers are such a cute and practical addition to any collegiate’s wardrobe. They come in many styles and they’re incredibly versatile! They can be played up for a formal evening, or played down for a casual day look. If you want to see how you can style one romper in three completely different looks, keep reading!

This first look is perfect for a warm spring or summer night. The jean vest adds a little edge to the sweetness of the floral romper. Add some beachy accessories and you’re all set!

This second look is sweet, soft and comfy. The lighter colors in the romper are nicely compimented by all of the beige and tan accessories. This would be a great outfit for a day out shopping on Newbury!

This third look is for the collegiate that loves her brights! The yellow in the sunflowers on the romper are brought out by the addition of the yellow pumps and ring. This is the perfect outfit for a fun night out. 

Have fun styling your rompers, ladies! XOXO

Alexandra is a senior at Emerson College studying writing, literature, and publishing.
Emerson contributor