This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Sprink Break has come to an end, but don’t be discouraged. Of course we had fun on the beach, in the mountains or even at home. Now, it’s time to get back to work and finish out our school year strong. Six weeks has never felt so long, but the spring semester will be over before you know it. In the meantime, make every moment count!

Find the Good

It’s tough for anyone to leave something. We’re all in it together, though. Coming back from an adventure-filled vacation or even some time relaxing at home can be hard. At school, you have to think about the things you love. Maybe it’s a class you really enjoy or even the thoughts that some of your best friends are here. Enjoy it and have fun with them! College doesn’t last forever, and these are going to be some of the best years of your life. Remain positive; homework doesn’t last forever, but the memories of everything from that amazing class to the delicious brunch dates will.  

Weekday Work

Try to get all of your work done Monday through Thursday, that way you can have fun on the weekends. In the spring, the weather gets much nicer and you’ll want to spend a lot more time outside. If you procrastinate through the week, you’ll be stuck on Saturday reading that book or planning your documentary. Some weekends, you’ll inherently have a lot of work with finals coming up. However, just think that summer is around the corner, and soon, you’ll be having fun for weeks upon weeks. 

Remember When

Think back to your high school days. You probably didn’t get out of school until late May, or in lots of cases, mid to late June. College gives us so much time off, so it’s worth it to pack in all of the tests, projects, and org events. It may seem like a lot because it’s in a condensed period of time, but it is so worth it in the end. Literally a quarter of our year is summer. It’s much better to be out of school at the end of spring, and have what feels like an endless summer waiting for us right around the corner!

You can do it, collegiettes, we believe in you! Get out there and be amazing! HCXO.

Alexandra is a senior at Emerson College studying writing, literature, and publishing.
Emerson contributor