Halloween Costume Ideas Based on Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Aries: The Fighter

Throwback to Kim Possible! Aries’ are strong and fierce and Kim is the perfect costume for them.

Taurus: The Warmhearted

Kind and sweet, a Taurus would pull of the cute dog emoji costume well!  

Gemini: The Comedian

Napoleon Dynamite will always be a funny movie. Geminis love to make people laugh, so this is perfect as a costume this Halloween.

Cancer: The Protector

Feel the woman power and dress up with your friends from this year’s rendition of Ghostbusters. Cancers love to be the responsible and protective ones among their friends, so this works pretty well as their costume!  

Leo: The Boss

Khaleesi from Game of Thrones is the ultimate badass look for this Halloween. Leos are the leaders of the Zodiac and no one can mess with them, especially when they are dressed up as the Mother of Dragons.

Virgo: The Timid

Virgos are known to be pretty quiet, but dressing up as Tina from Bob’s Burgers will certainly be a conversation starter.

Libra: The Romantic

Libras should be an angel for Halloween! It matches with their loving and caring personality.

Scorpio: The Sensual

Sandy from Grease is the ultimate sexy character—without being too revealing. Scorpios are known for being sensual without even trying and this will certainly turn heads this Halloween.

Sagittarius: The Spontaneous  

Sagittarii are known for being sarcastic, so Grumpy Cat is the best costume for them!  

Capricorn: The Disciplined

Capricorns love to be in charge, so for this Halloween take the power into your own hands as an FBI agent. And maybe even handcuff your friends when they say trick instead of treat!

Aquarius: The Independent

Aquarii love to be unique and different. Use your creativity and stand outside the box with Pop Art makeup!

Pisces: The Creative

Use your artistic skills and creep out your friends with this cool special effects makeup! Be the Demogorgon from Stranger Things and be the legend at your Halloween festivities. Check out the tutorial

Freshman at Emerson College with a Writing, Literature and Publishing Major.
Emerson contributor