Great Etsy Finds Under $50!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.
Etsy is a magical place to find adorable, handcrafted items that fit your taste. I have compiled some great finds that are all under $50. From hair pins, to a handbags Etsy truly captures the meaning of great taste while supporting independent artists and designers.

These adorable flower resin pins will surely lively up those days were you are too lazy to style your hair. Coming in three colors and styles, you can mix and match or wear them one at a time as desired.
Flower Resin Hair Pins $15 (+$3.50 Shipping) by JPwithLove

This purse is absolutely to DIE FOR! The chiffon material gives it a whimsical feel, and the color is sure to make a statement. The only drawback is the expensive shipping since it is from Australia, but that waiting will all be worth it when all you’ll be hearing are compliments on a night out.
Dark Lemon Rose Purse with detachable Chain $33 (+$9.50 Shipping)
by HeidiCreations

This dainty necklace is sure to make a statement. Pair it with your favorite necklace or wear it alone.
Cobalt blue beaded necklace with gold filled chain $22 (+$3 Shipping) by Edor

This all natural soap from Maine is made with love from a lumberjack lookin’ fellow. The carrot soap is just one of the many he makes, so take a gander at the other varieties he offers!
All Natural, handmade – Carrot Soap $6 (+$3 Shipping)

Who doesn’t appreciate a good notebook? This cute dragon scale notebook will promise to keep your thoughts or doodles in a safe haven while being stylish,  
Jotter – Dragon Scales $5.75 (+$2 Shipping) by witandwhistle

Lorena Mora is a student at Emerson College currently pursuing a degree in visual & media arts. Other interests include social media, passion tea lemonade, blogging, baby animals, spending the day at IKEA, baking cupcakes, and traveling the East Coast. An avid blogger, lorena has written for such publications as Em magazine, Her campus.com, Cliche Magazine and on her own movie-review blog, The Aftertaste. Lorena currently serves as President and Editor In Chief of the Her Campus Emerson branch.