This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Have a tiny budget but want to help save the planet? Go green this St. Patrick’s Day with these eco-friendly brands and products!

Zoya

Zoya is an eco-friendly nail polish brand with a wide range of shades to choose from. The polishes are free from toxins and cost only $9 each. Try out Zoya’s Ivanka this March 17. The shimmery metallic gold within the grass green is brilliantly festive!                                                                                                                                                         

Seventh Generation

Maybe you’ve seen Seventh Generation’s cleaning products in the organic isle of the grocery store, but did you know they make other products as well? From baby wipes to skin care, they make all sorts of toxin-free goodies that are great for you and the planet. Try out their lavender lotion—it’s primarily plant-based, and the bottle is made from recycled plastic!   

Lush

Lush is hugely popular in the beauty vlogging scene and among college ladies. The added bonus of their fun and foamy products is that they are gentle on both you and the environment. Hand-made from organic ingredients and safe synthetic ones, Lush has products you can feel great about using. As a St. Patrick’s Day treat, try out Pot O’ Gold shower jelly! (P.S. it’s vegan!)

Alima Pure

Alima Pure is an absolutely stunning line of eco-friendly make-up. They use all natural ingredients in their mineral make-up and the colors of their eye shadows are nearly too beautiful to be true. Consider their shimmery eye shadow in Atlantis when choosing your St. Patty’s Day makeup this year.

Ashley is a senior Writing, Literature, and Publishing major at Emerson College. She will graduate in December 2016. She loves playing with clothes and make-up, traveling, and drinking way too much coffee. Friends and family, cute animals, (especially her own), and dessert make her happy. 
Emerson contributor