Gift Guide for the Man in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

The holidays are nearly a month away, and with holiday sales around the corner, it is time to start thinking about what you will get for the man in your life. Below are a few easy ideas for the holidays!

It can be very tricky picking out a gift for that guy in your life. They either have everything or don’t want anything, but there are a few items that will surprise them in so many ways. Watches and any other types of accessories like wallets, sneakers and gloves are a great and easy gift! They are functional and something that always needs updating. If he is a fitness fanatic, try buying him a new hoodie for the gym or even a Fitbit to go with the app. If he is more on the hipster side, get him a cool bomber jacket or some funky speakers or headphones. They make for perfect, practical and great gifts for this holiday.

Whatever you get that man in your life, make sure to wrap it with love and have a happy holiday with all your loved ones!

Emerson contributor