Finishing the On a Strong Note with Her Campus’s Summer Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

The trees are blooming, the days are getting longer, and here at Emerson, we’re in the thick of finals season. I’m sure I’m not the only one counting down the days until summer, even though I’m graduating and (hoping) to have a full-time job in the not-too-distant future. Summer is personally my favorite season, and getting the Her Campus Summer Survival Kit has me even more pumped to leave the semester and the cold winter days behind. Keep reading to check out what products we’re using this summer:

HCXO Koozies

Nothing’s better than having a cold one with the girls. We’re keeping our drinks cold this summer with these cute koozies from the HCXO shop.

Verb Shampoo and Conditioner

Everyone’s hair care routine is different. But this summer we’re trying out Verb’s Ghost shampoo and conditioner after long days of sweating in the summer temps.

Carefree Pads

I think we all have a love-hate relationship with our periods. We’re staying “carefree” this summer with Carefree’s pads to keep with us when we’re on-the-go.

Extra Refreshers

Speaking of things to keep in your bag, it never hurts to have some gum for when your breaths starting to taste a little funky, especially when you’re chatting with someone. Extra Refreshers has us covered this summer with their tropical mist gum, a perfect flavor for the season.

Skintimate Shave Gel and Razors

Getting ready for beach days with Skintimate’s raspberry rain shaving gel and vanilla sugar razors. I’m ready to smell like a straight-up dessert after shaving.

Innisfree Cica Balm

Maybe this will be the summer I finally develop a more complex skincare routine. With innisfree’s cica balm to strengthen and even my skin, maybe I’ll feel a little less bad about the stress breakouts I’ve put my skin through this semester, and the sunrays I’m hoping to catch once it’s finally warm enough.

Senior at Emerson College. WLP: Publishing major. Double minoring in Latin American and Latinx Studies, and Marketing Communications. Aspiring managing editor. Bookworm (especially when it comes to YA). Disney Geek. Ravenclaw.
Emerson contributor