This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Fall isn’t just a time for pumpkin spice lattes and sweaters. It is also the season of warm, rich nail colors. Below are a few fall nail colors to get you feeling festive!

Darker nails look great on everyone. Some of my personal favorite nail colors are deep plums and burgundies, but also black polish with red or purple undertones. The perfect go-to for me is OPI’s Lincoln Park After Dark. The color looks black, but has a subtle purple undertone, adding a bit of a pop. If you are looking for something a bit softer, try a cool toned gray. It has the fall feel, without being too dark. You can also go for a pop of a warm orange. It will remind you of the fall foliage without being too obvious. If you are someone that enjoys sporting unique colors like blues or greens, try sporting it in a darker tone! It may not be as bright, but certainly still incorporates a pop and warmer feel.

There are so many nail colors to choose from this fall into winter. Try all of them this season!

Emerson contributor