This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Tired of spending your hard-earned money on beauty products? Want to try a new hair conditioner or mascara, but don’t want to spend $20+? Have no fear—check out these great finds at your local CVS or drug store, all for $15 or less! You’ll be able to stock up on items that are reasonably priced, while looking great!

Face

Purpose Cleansing Wash ($10.99)

• Looking for the perfect lightweight daily face wash? You’re in luck! Purpose Cleansing Wash is gentle enough for everyday use and is perfect for sensitive skin. So hop out of bed, and wash your face to start the day off right.

Simple Vital Vitamin Day Cream ($9.99)

• Why buy expensive face moisturizers that will make you break out or inflame your skin? Avoid complicated moisturizers and get Simple Vital Vitamin Day Cream—this daily cream soothes your face with natural ingredients and is free of dyes and artificial perfumes, so go ahead and put simple, pure moisturizer on!

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes ($7.49)

• Waste no more time with cotton balls and Q-tips! Grab a cleansing towelette and wipe off all of your makeup in record speed. From face foundation to eyeliner, these towelettes wipe off makeup in no time.

Body

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer ($10.99)

• Summer is over, and unfortunately so is your tan. Not for long—Jergens tanning moisturizer is safe, reliable and natural looking. You’ll be bronzed in a few days without any damage or streaks!

Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion ($6.49)

• Now that winter is coming close, your body is going to need long-lasting rich moisturizer—it’s essential for dry skin! With a thick texture, this cocoa butter lotion will leave you smelling delicious and feeling hydrated.

Aveeno Smoothing Pomegranate + Rice Body Wash ($10.79)

• This body wash soothes dry and irritated skin, smells great and cleanses deep! Aveeno is known for being gentle and soothing skin with their great products, so this is the body wash to go to if you are having skin concerns, like dryness or irritation!

Dove Visible Care Creme Body Wash with NutriMoisture and Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Washes ($8.99)

• Need some long-lasting relief on your skin? No problem—Dove body wash is a mild cleanser that will pack in moisture.

Hair

Garnier Sleek & Shine 5-in-1 Serum Spray ($6.79)

• Is your hair dry and dead from blow drying and straightening? Garnier’s finishing touch is all you need for that last minute shine and to repair.

Organix Weightless Heeling Oil ($8.99)

• For a smooth look and feel, grab this Argan oil. Dab in your wet hair for instant shine. This oil will also help with heat damage and split ends!

Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo ($6.49)

• Don’t have time to wash your hair today? No problem! Put some dry shampoo in your roots. The powder absorbs the oil, and you will look shower-fresh in no time.

John Frieda Full Repair Body Shampoo ($6.99)

• Grab this profession hair care off the shelf at CVS ASAP! It will leave your hair shiny, controllable and super smooth (and will also lock in color!) for a reasonable price.

Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Frizz Control Conditioner ($4.99)

• Do you have frizzy hair? Then Pantene’s Beautiful Lengths conditioner is perfect for you. This conditioner will smooth your hair, create shine and smells great, all while locking in moisture during the cold winter months.

Lips

Burt’s Bees Lip Balm ($3.29)

• Everyone needs a good, dependable chap stick. With different scents, Burt’s Bees Lip Balm is a great go-to for everyday hydration.

Revlon’s ColorStay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain ($9.79)

• Need a color that will last all day? Revlon’s Just Bitten Stains have colors that will match your personality. From shiny to matte stains, these color will stay for hours so you don’t have to worry about reapplying.

Eyes

CoverGirl Clump Crusher Waterproof Mascara ($9.79)

• CoverGirl’s Waterproof mascara has a curved brush and fine bristles that will give your lashes plenty of volume with each swipe, all why eliminating those hard to remove clumps.

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara ($5.99)

• This Maybelline mascara has been around forever, so you know it must be good! Maybelline’s Great Lash Mascara is dependable and works with all lashes, leaving you looking fierce and ready to go.

Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows Kit ($9.99)

• Can’t decide on one color? Grab a palette! These palettes offer a variety of metallic, highlights, and smoky shades that you can switch between depending on your mood.

Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner ($8.49)

• This waterproof eyeliner goes on smoothly and lasts all day. The easy twist-up will make you forget about eyeliner sharpeners all together!

L’Oréal Infallible The Super Slim by Infallible Black ($9.99)

• Every girl needs a good liquid top liner. L’Oréal’s ultra fine brush delivers the perfect amount of liner, so you’ll get the perfect top liner in one stroke.

Nails

Essie First Base Coat ($8.50)

• Looking to do your own nails? Essie’s base coat won’t leave your nails yellow and dry. By applying this fast drying base coat, your nails will last and refrain from chipping.

Sinful Colors Nail Polish ($1.99)

• Nail polish can definitely be expensive, but don’t give up hope! Sinful Colors is inexpensive and does all the same as those $8 or $9 polishes. So go ahead and buy yourself a few colors!

Other

Tweezerman Mini Slant Tweezers ($14.99)

• No one wants to get their eyebrows waxed every few weeks. These are the best tweezers out there! Touch up your brows on your own time.

Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets ($6.99)

• Oil piling up on your skin? These blotting sheets will end that oily completion in no time! Just dab the sheet on your oily areas, and go on your way.

Now that you have your cheat sheet, go on and stock up on these great finds! These products are just as good as expensive products, so why waste all of your money? Head to your CVS or local drugstore right away!

Emerson contributor