This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

The holidays are a time filled with family, gift giving, and delicious treats. In the winter, all you want to do is curl up on the couch with a warm beverage and delicious treat. Below are a few cozy holiday treats to enjoy!

Peppermint Mocha Lattes

It’s not winter unless there is peppermint and candy canes involved. This hot beverage combines the delicious flavors of mocha and mint, while being made and enjoyed in the comfort of your own home. You don’t need Starbucks this season when you have this recipe.

Gingerbread Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

The flavor of gingerbread is both sweet and spicey. This yummy square cake is both fluffy and full of flavor, while being sweet and creamy with the whipped frosting. Add a berry with some greenery on top and indulge in a very cozy delight.

No Bake Holiday Oreo Truffles

If you do not even want to touch an oven or appliance this winter, then these delicious truffles are perfect for you! They combine the yumminess of a normal oreo, wrapped in a gooey hardening that is perfect for decorating. They are the ideal treat to pop in your mouth while watching a holiday movie!

White Hot Chocolate

Instead of the traditional hot cocoa, try a homemade version of white hot cocoa. It requires only three ingredients and is creamy and rich. It will taste like drinking pure white chocolate with a touch of marshmallows.

These treats will make your holiday cozy and bright!

Emerson contributor