Concerts in Boston for Every Weekend in March

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

The snow we’ve been hit with for the past couple weeks has definitely brought on some feelings of laziness and not wanting to leave bed, but don’t let the cold make you miss out on some great, local live performances! If you’re sick of not having anything to do, there are plenty of shows to go to throughout the month of March. Here’s a look at when and where you can find some awesome shows during each weekend of the month!

If you love rock concerts, this show is definitely for you.

Friday, February 27th

Who:  Green Jelly, Das Muerte, Ladymob, Silver Beast, Traces of Empire

Where: The Middle East, Upstairs

When: 8:00pm

How much: $15

You can say “yeah, yeah” because the price of tickets for Joe Nichols show is so inexpensive! 

Saturday, February 28th

Who: Joe Nichols

Where: House of Blues

When: 6:00pm

How much: $30+

Don’t miss out on an opportunity to be one of the “cool kids” and see Echosmith at the Paradise Rock Club!

Sunday, March 1st:

Who: Echosmith

Where: Paradise Rock Club

When: 7:00pm

How much: $18+

The only thing better than a night of dancing and listening to country music, is doing it for FREE!

Friday, March 6th:

Who: Friday Night Country Featuring Dalton and The Sheriffs

Where: Brighton Music Hall

When: 10:45pm (21+)

How much: FREE

The Never Shout Never show at the Brighton Music Hall will give you a reason to relieve the music that you related to so well to during your freshman year of high school!

Saturday, March 7th

Who: Never Shout Never

Where: Brighton Music Hall

When: 6:00pm

How much: $20+

A great indie show for a super affordable price. Enough said.

Sunday, March 8th

Who: Night Riots

Where: Brighton Music Hall

When: 6:00pm

How much: $12+

Grab your friends and definitely go to this concert. Cashmere Cat will be the soundtrack to an awesome Friday night.

Friday, March 13th

Who: Cashmere Cat

Where: Paradise Rock Club

When: 8:00pm

How much: $26+

How could anyone pass up the opportunity to see The Dropkick Murphys during St. Patrick’s Day festivities?!

Saturday, March 14th and Sunday, March 15th

Who: The Dropkick Murphys

Where: House Of Blues

When: $6:00pm

How much: $40+

Don’t miss out on Perfume Genius’s Boston stop off his 2015 North American Tour!

Friday, March 20th

Who: Perfume Genius

Where: The Sinclair

When: 8:00pm

How much: $25+

You’re definitely missing out if you’ve never seen the Cold War Kids live before. So stop missing out and go see them on the 21st!

Saturday, March 21st

Who: Cold War Kids

Where: House Of Blues

When: 6:00pm

How much: $30+

If you haven’t already, go listen to “Trampoline” by Kalin and Myles and I promise immediately after you’ll be compelled to buy a ticket to their March 22nd show.

Sunday, March 22nd

Who: Kalin and Myles

Where: House of Blues

When: 5:00pm

How much: $31+

Instead of waiting months to see The Long Bellow at Boston Calling, buy your tickets now to see them at the Paradise Rock Club in a couple weeks!

Friday, March 27th

Who: The Lone Bellow and Odessa

Where: Paradise Rock Club

When: 7:00pm

How much: $86+

If you love to dance, and your friends also love to dance, and you have about $24, there’s no reason to miss this concert.

Saturday, March 28th

Who: Goldfish

Where: Paradise Rock Club

When: 8:00pm

How much: $24+

Do you love that new hit song, “Stolen Dance?” Well, you can hear it live on March 29th at the House Of Blues!

Sunday, March 29th

Who: Milky Chance

Where: House Of Blues

When: 7:00pm

How much: $100+

There are tickets still available for all shows! With plenty of options out there when it comes to concerts throughout the month, there’s nothing stopping you from leaving your dorm and having a great night out.

Emerson contributor