Campus Cutie: Joanne Paquin

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Name: Joanne Paquin

Age: 20

Year: 2017

Major: Journalism

Hometown: Monson, MA

Hobbies: “Reading, writing, long walks. And whenever I get the opportunity to travel, I take it.”

Emerson organizations she’s involved with: I’m a marketing manager for Undergraduate Students for Publishing.”

Life Motto: “There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.” -Vincent Van Gogh

Dream Job: Writing for a magazine that allows me to travel and meet all sorts of people from all over the globe.

Top three favorite books: “This is question is always the hardest question I’ve ever been presented with. Leaving out Harry Potter because it is everyone’s favorite, I’ll say #1 American Gods by Neil Gaiman, #2 The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton and #3 The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.”

Ashley is a senior Writing, Literature, and Publishing major at Emerson College. She will graduate in December 2016. She loves playing with clothes and make-up, traveling, and drinking way too much coffee. Friends and family, cute animals, (especially her own), and dessert make her happy. 
Emerson contributor