Campus Cutie David Samuels

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Name: David Samuels

Age: 20

Major: Writing for Film and TV

Hometown: Baltimore, MD

Coolest Life Experience: I studied abroad last year in Israel. I interned at a newspaper in Tel Aviv and did a lot of awesome volunteer work.

Celebrity Crush: Emma Watson

What do you look for in a girl? I like when girls laugh at my jokes. I’m trying to make them laugh, so it’s awesome when it pays off. Also, liking Indian food and dogs is a major plus for me.

Turn-ons: Leggings and girls who can hold a conversation. I love when girls ask me questions. It makes them seem like they are genuinely curious about me.

Turn-offs: Bad hygiene.

Longest relationship: One year

Top 5 favorite bands: M83, Cut Copy, Real Estate, Frank Ocean, and The Strokes

Dream Job: Writer for Saturday Night Live.

Hobbies: I love hockey. I currently play for the team here at Emerson. Also, I love sleeping. I mean who doesn’t love to nap?

What made you choose your major? When I first read the script for Boogie Nights, I was fascinated. It was so complex; I wanted to write something just like it.

Coolest Place in Boston: Harvard Square. There is just so much to do there. There are so many cool stores and places to eat; I love walking through there.

Emily is currently a sophomore Writing, Literature, and Publishing major at Emerson College with a minor in Marketing. Being from southern wild, Emily is still can't get over this North Eastern weather. As a lover of literature, magazines, and publishing, Emily hopes for a future in magazine editing. Emily is currently social media analyst for Emerson's Fashion Society, a fiction anaylst for Gauge Magazine, and a writer for HerCampus Emerson. Follow her at @emlymc712.
Sara graduated from Emerson College in December 2013 with her B.S. in Marketing Communication. She loves writing, designing and DIY.  Follow her on twitter @SaraWynkoop