Campus Celebrity: Austin Wilder

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Name: Austin Wilder

Age: 20

Major/Minor: Visual Media Arts/Marketing

YOG: 2017

Hometown: Belmont, NH

Fun Fact: I won the Middle School Spelling Bee in 7th Grade.

Jobs and extra-curriculars: Emerson College IT Help Desk, Emerson College School of Communications, Emerson College Tufte PPC, Siagel Productions, Austin Wilder Photography, EM Magazine, Director at Emerson Channel Sports, WEBN News Boston.

Dream Job: Working somewhere in the realm of production and marketing, and doing freelance photography on the side.

What are you most proud of: I am most proud of the work I have done being involved in and improving different student organizations at Emerson. Working with people who have become great friends of mine to improve the experiences of other members of the org is something I am extremely passionate about.

Greatest piece of advice you’ve been given: “Never stop fighting no matter what anyone says. If it’s in your gut, your soul, there’s nothing, no worldly possession that should come between you and your expression.” — Kanye West

“How many people you bless is how you measure success.”  Rick Ross

Hey Collegiettes! I'm Jacqueline a senior at Emerson College. I'm a Journalism major and Political Communications minor at Emerson with hopes of working in freelance journalism with a focus in fitness and beauty! I'm a beauty blogger and a member of the InfluenceHer Collective, the Campus Correspondant for Her Campus at Emerson, am a High School Ambassador Advisor, and interned with Her Campus as a Blogger Network Management Intern in summer 2015.