This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

November = pumpkin season. With Thanksgiving coming up in a few weeks, we have to indulge in the pumpkin now while the season is still in full-gear. Check out these delicious pumpkin treats, and get them quick!

Green Mountain Coffee Pumpkin Spice Coffee

These pumpkin spice coffee k-cups are great for making a special pumpkin spice coffee without having to go to Starbucks! Just pop ‘em into your Keurig and breathe in the steam. The pumpkin scent is strong and will fill the room, but the taste is on the mild side.

Coffee Mate Pumpkin Spice

If you don’t want pumpkin to completely take over your coffee, just splash a little of Coffee Mate’s Pumpkin Spice creamer into your regular coffee. This will completely transform your morning coffee. It’s not too sweet, has a little hint of spice and is so creamy that it will make you feel like you’re sipping on dessert.

Gold Emblem Pumpkin Spice Candy Corn

Even though Halloween is over, why do we have to stop eating candy corn? Gold Emblem’s Pumpkin Spice Candy Corn is a great mix of fall’s classic pumpkin taste and everyone’s favorite treat, candy corn! With a mild taste of cinnamon, this candy is very sweet and will definitely hit the spot and conquer that sweet tooth. This can be found at your local CVS!

Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Ice Cream

It’s challenging finding pumpkin ice cream, but look no further! Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Ice Cream will satisfy your ice cream needs while making you feel cozy with the pumpkin and cinnamon flavoring.

365 Organic Pumpkin Spice Low Fat Yogurt

In a sea of delicious pumpkin spice yogurts, 365 Organic Pumpkin Spice Low Fat Yogurt stands out the most. This can be found at your neighborhood Whole Foods, but won’t dig deep into your pocket! The taste of pumpkin spice is not overwhelming, making this a great yogurt to start your day off with.

Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Waffles

Waffles that you can stick in the toaster are the best – they’re so easy! Grab a couple of these Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Waffles, drizzle a little maple syrup on them, and you’re on your way. If you want them for dessert, they’re great with a little whipped cream on top.

Gold Emblem Pumpkin Cookies

I love this CVS brand – Gold Emblem Pumpkin Cookies are incredibly tasty. The cookies are nice and crunchy while the filling is not overly sweet. These are super tasty with some tea or as an afternoon pick-me-up.

Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookie Butter

This Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookie Butter is heavenly. Honestly, I could eat it with a spoon. There are crunchy bits of cookie inside, offering your taste buds a little surprise with every bite. Try this cookie butter on a piece of toast or with some apple slices.

Whether you’re a cookie person, a coffee person or a yogurt person, there are some pumpkin spice items out there for you. Get them quick while it’s still pumpkin season! Enjoy! 

Emerson contributor