The Best Places To Travel With a Large Group of Friends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

With the weather getting warmer and long weekends approaching, it’s time to plan a getaway for you and your friends. It can be tricky to find places to stay and transportation to get there, but I have got you covered. Below are the best places to travel with your large group of friends, all courtesy of Airbnb.

Puerto Rico

Looking to soak up some sun and sand, but on a budget? Puerto Rico offers just that at the perfect price for you and your friends. Through Airbnb, you can get a full home for a decent price, as opposed to a big luxury resort. Spend time together exploring the beautiful island and partake in many water activities.

Colorado

Looking to lodge in a beautiful, scenic area? Colorado is your pick! During every season, there is something new to do! It’s especially perfect during the winter for some skiing and snowboarding. Stay in a log cabin with all of your besties, and it’ll feel like home away from home.

Florida

An easy pick is to enjoy the sun in the very sunny Florida. Spend days at one of their many theme parks or enjoy your time on the coast. This warm weather destination has a lot to offer with food, culture and adventure. Go to Miami and enjoy some traditional Cuban cuisine or shop until you drop! This spot will be the place to go.

Maine

Only a short drive away from Massachusetts, Maine is the perfect spot to enjoy skiing, lakes or beaches. The beautiful wilderness can sneak you away from chaos and the city of Portland will introduce you to the best food and art. Whatever it is, Maine is the spot to be!

Wherever your travels may take you this coming year, enjoy it with great friends!

Emerson contributor