Style > Beauty

The Best Free Beauty & Fashion Store Memberships to Have

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

1. Forever 21

You can initially sign up for the general emails that let you know which new items have come into the store, or when there’s a clearance sale. When you go to their stores and purchase something, just know the salesperson might ask for your email. This isn’t to sign up for what you already get. The more times your email is entered, the better emails you get, including exclusive deals and even coupons up to 40% off any item.

2. Charming Charlie

Similar to Forever 21, you can sign up once and give your email address, name, and birthday. Each time you shop there you enter your information and the system rewards you. Every so often and on your birthday, you will get a $5 or $10 off coupon based on how much you shop there. And if you’ve seen their accessories, it will be a lot. They also give great coupons out every time you make a purchase.

3. Bath and Body Works

Signing up for their email system means you’ll get notifications on every deal or sale they are having. If you know this store, then you know it happens a lot. Every once in a while they will send out a mystery coupon. You follow a link and can get up to 40% off a purchase.

4. Sephora

If you join their Beauty Insider membership, you gain points every time you make a purchase and can apply those to free beauty samples whenever you visit the store. Don’t worry if you don’t like what they have to offer. There’s guaranteed to be something new next time.

Emerson contributor