This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Ah, Coachella—every flower child’s dream. It’s a festival of music, fun, and fashion. Attendees proudly wear their wristbands and dress in their boho best. Many have mastered the art of festival dressing -like Vanessa Hudgens, who unfortunately couldn’t be there because she’s starring in Gigi on Broadway. The Coachella queen was greatly missed. Even though Ms. Hudgens wasn’t there, fierce festival fashion was everywhere. Here are the best dressed under the Indio, California sun.

1. Gigi Hadid

You GUESSed it! Gigi Hadid, the face of GUESS and social media supermodel sensation, insta-owned the fashion scene.  Her outfits captured the essence of the festival.

2. Gizele Oliveria

Model Gizele Oliveria colored Coachella with her rainbow locks and crocheted dress. Ray-Bans, a black hat, and a choker complete the fun look.

3. Nikki Reed

Nikki Reed’s black and white look is simple and effortless. Her off-the-shoulder top with floral detailing and distressed shorts are a great juxtaposition. The floppy hat and ankle boots have Coachella written all over them.

4. Victoria Justice

Victoria Justice does modern boho with tribal print shorts, a cutout crop top, fringe bag and lace up sandals. Those shoes are just fabulous. 

5. Beyonce

“World stop. Carry on.” Queen Bey was ruling at Coachella. She layered a fringe vest over a gorgeous flowy dress. Who run the desert?

Are you digging the Coachella vibes? Look to these stylish celebs for fashion inspiration if you want to go boho chic this spring and summer. 

Bitsy Skerry is a freshman at Emerson College majoring in Marketing Communication. She loves all things fashion and has a personal style blog, Bits of Style (www.bits-of-style.blogspot.com). Her style icon is Audrey Hepburn and her favorite movie is The Devil Wears Prada. Bitsy plans to work in the fashion industry.
Emerson contributor