This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Sometimes we just need a cozy night in to pamper ourselves with the luxuries of a spa!  But where does one even begin? Below are the best beauty products you will need for an at-home spa night.

The first and most basic of all the items is a fuzzy bathrobe! It isn’t a spa night without it! If you plan on doing your nails, a gel kit is a great item to use! Your nails will last as long and look like they were done in the spa and salon. If you want to have an at-home facial, buy a face scrub to first exfoliate the skin. Sephora Collection carries great ones for all different needs. You can also use a face brush for added enjoyment to really clean your pores like they do in a facial. However, it wouldn’t be a spa night without a face mask! The Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask is perfect for sensitive skin and leaves it glowing. While you let the mask set, use a lip scrub, like one from Lush, then follow it with an EOS lip balm to hydrate. When everything is complete, finish off with a lotion to keep your skin, hands, and feet smooth. I prefer the Nivea lotion in vanilla.

These are just a few necessities perfect for an at-home spa night! Make sure to pamper yourself and tag us on Instagram @hercampusemerson enjoying your spa night!

Emerson contributor