This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

With YouTube being one of the most widely used video streaming platforms on the Internet, it can often be difficult to weed through the videos and channels that are providing honest and good quality content, especially on saturated topics such as beauty, fashion and lifestyle. The five content creators below are ones in which I know I can always trust to see new and innovative ideas, while maintaining consistency in quality and truthfulness in their words.

1.Kelsey Simone: My go-to fashion vlogger who always has great tips and tricks on looking fabulous on a budget!

2.Lauren Elizabeth: Funny, witty and kind are just three of the amazing characteristics that Lauren Elizabeth possesses. She is able to take an idea that has been done before and make it entirely her own and memorable because of her humor and spirit. If you are looking to get a laugh while learning some helpful life hacks check out her channel!

3. Tess Christine: Tess is a great YouTuber to watch if you are inspired by classic fashion with a bit of edge and enjoy watching daily vlogs! She has an eye for clothing and how you can mix and match different pieces and truly make the most of what you may already have lying around your closet! As far as her daily vlogs go, she always makes them fun and interesting and has us all gushing over her seemingly perfect relationship with fiance Patrick Raitor. #CoupleGoals

4.Olivia Jade: Although Olivia is the daughter of Full House star Lori Loughlin, she is certainly not living in her mother’s shadow as she creates a name for herself in the beauty and fashion community online. She is sweet, bubbly and a joy to watch, whenever I feel down and want some new fashion inspiration, Olivia is the vlogger I watch!

5.Claudia Sulewski: Last but not least, Claudia is a YouTuber who I have been watching since I was in high school and have stayed loyal to her channel ever since. Not only does she put out high quality videos, but she also is one of the most trustworthy YouTubers out there today. Anytime she reviews or promotes a product, regardless of whether or not it is a sponsored post, I know I can trust her opinion.

Emerson contributor