Back to School Survival Kits 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

We have been soaking up the awesome goodies we received in our Back to School Survival Kits over the past two weeks. Marshalls gift cards, the latest from TRESemmé, and 5-Hour ENERGY shots to get through midterms were just a few of the contents that we’ve been sharing with our team, and even one lucky Emersonian who won our recent giveaway!

We were lucky enough to be one of the chapters to receive enough Marshalls gift cards for our entire team to take a trip together to pick up some fall clothes, accessories and more. Before heading to Marshalls in lieu of our regular meeting, we spent some time digging into the rest of what the kit had to offer, which included the cutest new HCXO penants that our newly appointed Exec Board Members received!

We even shared the Survival Kit love with one of our Instagram followers, Rin, who won our giveaway which included Marshalls goodies and a gift card, plus a little bit of everything in our kit!

HCXO! 

Hey Collegiettes! I'm Jacqueline a senior at Emerson College. I'm a Journalism major and Political Communications minor at Emerson with hopes of working in freelance journalism with a focus in fitness and beauty! I'm a beauty blogger and a member of the InfluenceHer Collective, the Campus Correspondant for Her Campus at Emerson, am a High School Ambassador Advisor, and interned with Her Campus as a Blogger Network Management Intern in summer 2015.