This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

We’ve started class, gotten into a routine, and now we’re already wishing the semester’s over (at least the studying part!). So how are the Her Campus Emerson collegiettes succeeding? Here’s a list of the back-to-school essentials that we’ll be using all semester long.

Nero: Neuro SONIC provides great taste and sustained, focused energy. It’s the perfect drink for in-between classes or during a late night study session. Neuro SONIC energizes your life and helps you focus on what matters. Most importantly, Neuro SONIC will give you more go.

P.S. Look for Neuro on campus later in the semester. We’ll be teaming up for a special event!

Luna: Luna bars are our go to snack. They’re healthy and delicious. LUNA bars help you wake up every day and make things happen and are the perfect way to satisfy your cravings in a nutritious way. They come in a variety of flavors (some of the HCE favorites are S’mores and Chocolate Peppermint) and the snack-size is perfect for a quick fix.

Poppin: Think cute school supplies are only for kinds? Think again! Poppin proves that school supplies and dorm décor do not need to be boring anymore! They help you rule the classroom and campus in style and color because they aren’t just an office supply company; they sell work style products that allow you to work happy. With their colorful notebooks and pens you are guaranteed to brighten up your campus!

Chipolte: Chipolte is a HCE must for team dinners. The closest one to campus is located in downtown crossing. You could win a Chipolte party for 40 by texting DORM to 888222!

Her Campus Sawg: We love our Her Campus t-shirts and sweatshirts and the HC posters are perfect dorm decorations. Check out more HC items in their store: http://www.hercampusshop.com/

Sara graduated from Emerson College in December 2013 with her B.S. in Marketing Communication. She loves writing, designing and DIY.  Follow her on twitter @SaraWynkoop