Apology from Her Campus Emerson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

So many of us love Emerson because it is accepting of the opinions of others, even if we don’t always agree with them. It is important to understand that the blog piece about the Paramount building recently posted on our site was just that – an opinion. We sincerely apologize to anyone who was offended by the blog. We appreciate your feedback and understand why you may disagree with the content of the piece. Civil debates about why you agree or disagree with the pieces we post are greatly appreciated and encouraged. However, we will not tolerate comments that attack the writer. We always strive to be better as an organization and as writers, but commenting on the character of the writer is unacceptable.

The blog about the Paramount was a personal reflection and did not reflect the opinion of the entire staff. As you can see on the Her Campus Emerson website, we have several articles that do reflect the school in a positive light. Thank you all for being such supportive readers.

If you have any additional issues you would like to discuss, please direct your comments to Sara Wynkoop at sarawynkoop@hercampus.com or Erin Appenzoller at erinappenzoller@hercampus.com

Sara graduated from Emerson College in December 2013 with her B.S. in Marketing Communication. She loves writing, designing and DIY.  Follow her on twitter @SaraWynkoop