Alpha Pi Theta President: Aaron Ledwith

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Major/Minor: Communication Studies

Year: Graduating December 2013

Hobbies: Golf and looking good
.

What besides Theta are you involved with on campus? I used to have a radio show on EITN called the Daily Grind. 

What can we expect from Theta during the end of the semester and next year? You can expect an increase of members. Also, expect an increased presence on campus with a renewal of involvement both with Greek Life and Emerson College in general.

Why did you decide to join Theta? Theta spoke to me in a way that is indescribable. There was a bond that these guys shared that I found myself wanting more and more the more I thought about it. 

What is your favorite Theta memory? My favorite memory has been heading to Mohegan Sun late at night with some of the best brothers. 

What is your biggest accomplishment so far at Emerson? Helping to build Theta up to double the size since I joined.

Where do you see yourself in ten years? In ten years I hope to be 31 years old and still alive. Other than that only time will tell.

Hey Collegiettes! I'm Alicia and a senior here at Emerson College. I created my own major called Magazine Studies, incorporating the fields of journalism, publishing and marketing. I want to be a magazine journalist after college, ideally at a mag like Seventeen! I love writing profiles, reviews and about anything television and movies. I'm a sister of Sigma Pi Theta and Co-President of Emerson's community service group, Imagine. 
Erin is now a senior at Emerson College in Boston, MA pursuing a degree in Print & Multimedia journalism. Originally from West Orange, New Jersey, Erin enjoys fashion, baking, hiking, traveling, and sharks. She is currently Co-Campus Correspondent of Emerson's Her Campus branch, and recently worked as an Editorial/Web Production intern and freelancer for Details.com at Conde Nast in New York City. Follow her on Twitter @appenzo.