8 Quotes to Get You Through the Rest of the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

So you just got back from spring break and you’ve completed all of your midterms. Now what? To be honest, there is nothing we’d love more than to chill out, zone out and pretend there isn’t a care in the world. Seriously, summer is so close.

We feel you, collegiettes. But as much as it pains us to admit, we still have responsibilities and a lot of tasks on our to-do list to check off before we officially dive into summer. Our favorite source of inspiration? Pinterest quotes. Spend five minutes reading Pinterest quotes and suddenly you’ll think you’re Tina Fey or Emma Watson: fearless, flawless and ready to take on the world.

If you don’t believe us, check out our collection of quotes below. They’re some of our favorites and they’re sure to boost your spirits enough so you can beat that mid-semester slump!

1. Kid President knows what’s up.

2. Focus your energy on the positive things.

3. Be the #GirlBoss that you are!

4. Storms do not last forever.

5. Pretty much, don’t sweat the small stuff.

6. Don’t be afraid to do what you love.

7. Honestly, Steve Jobs said it best.

8. “Don’t ever stop doing your thing.”

What quote inspires you to get stuff done? Let us know in the comments below or by tweeting us at @HCEmerson

Cassidy is a Digital Production intern at Her Campus. She's currently a junior studying journalism at Emerson College. Cassidy also is a freelance reporter at the Napa Valley Register and a staff writer at Her Campus Emerson. Previously she blogged for Seventeen Magazine at the London 2012 Olympics, wrote for Huffington Post as a teen blogger and was a Team Advisor at the National Student Leadership Conference on Journalism, Film, & Media Arts at University of California, Berkeley and American University in Washington, D.C.. When she's not uploading content to Her Campus or working on her next article, Cassidy can be found planning her next adventure or perfecting her next Instagram. Follow her on Twitter at @cassidyyjayne and @cassidyjhopkins.  
Emerson contributor