This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Now that school is wrapping up, we can spend some more time with our friends. Girl time is a must, but sometimes it’s hard to decide what you should do together. My friends and I could sit around the entire day trying to decide what to do, and then we end up doing nothing. Lol.  I have a list of the perfect friendship dates that can help you gals narrow your options down!

1. Cooking Class

You might be thinking that this is a couples date, which it can be, but it is also a friends date! Who said you and your bestie can’t learn how to cook a new meal together!? It can be so much fun, especially if you have some wine involved.

2. Paint N’ Sip

Speaking of wine… Paint N’ Sip is so much fun. Even if you suck at painting, it doesn’t matter. The instructors are so helpful and take you through step by step. Also, it’s a great way to unwind and have fun with your girls.

3.Volunteer

Do some good while also spending time with your friends! There are so many things you could volunteer to do to help your community. Pick something that is important to you, and invite your friends to join in!

4. Go out for Drinks

I’m not much of a drinker myself, but what I have learned is that it’s not about the drinking, it’s about getting out and having fun with the people you love. I mean who doesn’t like dancing, laughing, and maybe a little vodka?

5. Spa Trip

We all need a good massage, especially at this point in the semester. Grab your girlfriends and hit the spa! Maybe even a spa that has a casino attached. It doesn’t hurt to win some mula while you’re at it.

6. Be a Tourist

Go on an adventure! Find a city nearby that you have never been to. Check out the little boutiques, diners, and bakeries. A little road trip with your besties never disappoints.

7.Exercise  

The only time exercise is fun is when someone is with you. So bring your friends! Take a class together, be each other’s motivators. Remember, friends that sweat together, stay together.

8. Movie Date

My personal fave. Who better to see a chick flick with than your bestie? You can eat popcorn and cry together. Nothing says bonding like sobbing in public.

Hi! I'm Theresa, I am currently a student at Emerson College studying Marketing Communications! I am originally from Schaghticoke New York and now I live here in Boston! In my spare time I enjoy photography, hiking in the Adirondacks and watching every movie imaginable. I have three younger siblings who I love, but drive me crazy and I am obsessed with everything Disney. Thank you for taking the time to read my articles! If you want to learn more about me and my crazy adventures follow me on Instagram @theresawederman