6 Cozy Dinners To Try This February

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

We are fully into February! The weather is still cold, and we are hoping to see some spring weather very soon. While we wait it out, here are six cozy dinner recipes to try before the month is over!

1.) Homemade Mac and Cheese

This isn’t any of that box and powder cheese stuff you may call mac and cheese. Make the cozy meal from scratch with a delicious combination of your favorite cheeses and bread crumbs to top it off. It’ll make you never want the box stuff ever again.

2.) Loaded Baked Potato Casserole

This is a new take on baked potatoes. Take the best part of the potato and layer it with your favorite toppings, like cheese, scallion, bacon and more.

3.) Cast Iron Skillet Chicken Pot Pie

Chicken pot pies are a classic American dish. Combine chicken with an assortment of vegetables and do not forget the flaky biscuit. It’ll make you fall in love with the dish!

4.) Chicken Parmesan Pasta Skillet

Combine the Italian favorite into a pasta dish and let your tastebuds run wild. Rigatoni in a delicious marinara with layers of mozzarella will make you want it every night!

5.) Pepperoni Pizza Pullapart Bread

This will make you second guess your pizza experience. Crispy bread stuffed with melted cheese and pieces of pepperoni is the perfect bite size pizza bread combo.

6.) Homemade Chicken Tenders

Chicken tenders don’t need to be frozen or from a fast food restaurant. Make your own! Pick the style of chicken and type of batter. Whether you want it deep fried or in an airfryer, this meal will let you pick your flavor and assortment of sauces. It’ll remind you of childhood, but in a whole new way.

Take this month to try new cozy meals! They can be fun to make yourself or with friends!

Emerson contributor