samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

5 Ways to Look Stylish During Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

1. Satin Joggers

I love joggers, especially during the finals season. I’ve recently discovered satin joggers, and they change up the whole athleisure game. The satin material looks very luxe, so you look very fashion-forward, but they’re still technically sweats that are comfortable and easy to slide on.

2. Matching Sweats

Matching the color of your hoodie or sweater to the color of your joggers is a great way to look effortlessly chic during finals week. It looks a lot less lazy, but you still retain the comfort factor!

3. Big Sunglasses

Sunglasses make any outfit more stylish. You can pair it with comfy athleisure pieces, and it’d be a definite look. Plus, they hide the eyebags from those late library nights.

4. Basic Crew Neck shirts

Basic shirts can actually be very fashionable, especially when paired with a couple of layered necklaces. You can literally sleep in a basic white shirt, throw on some jeans and a necklace when you wake up, and it’ll look like you’ve gotten the recommended eight hours of sleep. Okay, eight hours might be a leap. Maybe five.

5. Jumpsuits

Jumpsuits are lowkey the greatest clothing invention for all lazy girls because they’re the perfect way to look put-together with very minimal effort. You don’t have to spend time matching tops to bottoms, which is great, especially when you’ve stayed up all night writing a paper. You’ll be up and out the door faster, meaning you’ll have more time to study or finish your essay draft.

Journalism major at Emerson College. Coffee and clothing enthusiast.
Emerson contributor